What are the side effects of atarax ?

Dear doctor i am taking atarax tablet everyday for sleeping is it bad for my health? Please answer me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Thank you for choosing health care magic. Sleeping is a side effect of Atarax tablet. It is better not to use antihistaminics( Allergy relieving) for sleep. Try to taper it off slowly and try other methods to get into sleep. Here are the measure what you have to take
(a) Take a bath with luke warm water before retiring to bed.
(b) Listen to your favourite music
(c) Try not to watch any movies once you retire to bed
(d) Never discuss any serious / financial issues . These measures will help you to get into sleep and refresh.