What are the round salmon colored spots that appeared just below my genitals ?

My wife noticed some round salmon colored spots about the size of a dime on both of my inside thigh area just below my genitals. They seem to be dry but they have not caused any irritation . She said she noticed them about 5 months ago. I have been researching pictures of skin problems and haven t quite found anything that resembles them. They are not raised, the entire circle is the same color. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012