What are the risks of riding rollercoasters for people with pacemakers??

What are the risks of riding rollercoasters for people with pacemakers? I had a pacemaker put in in November 08. Everything is healed and working properly and I ve never felt better in my life. But I have always had a passion for roller coasters, and would be devastated if I couldn t go on them anymore. I plan on going to Six Flags Magic Mountain soon and need to know what are the risks, if any, of riding a roller coaster for people with pacemakers? Educated answers only please!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
thanks for the query
well you will be on a pace maker because of some arrhythmias which would have had a devastating complication in the absence of the pace maker but even though you are fit and fine i would suggest you not to go on the roller coaster ride without the clearance from your treating doctor as the pacemaker may not function in its best capacity in conditions like that of a roller coaster ride.
take care.