What are the risks involved in pregnancy having an enlarged liver ?

I have Primary Biliary Cirrhosis , an autoimmune liver disease . I have had one successful pregnancy but now my liver after having my daughter, my liver has enlarged, specifically portal vein and left lobe. We are thinking of trying for a second baby and I know the risks in pregnancy with having PBC, but what are the risks with having an enlarged liver in pregnancy? I had an endoscopy in January and the results were clear for oesophagus varices. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012