What are the remedies to avoid bleeding and back pain after menstruation ?

Hi, I had my periods on June 28, 2011(afternoon). It lasted till 30th afternoon. Then again on July 1st i had light bleeding . Then it stopped the next day. But from yesterday onwards there is slight bleeding once again. What may be the problem? In addition to that I have severe back pain and abdominal pain . I had to go and sit inside the toilet so that I may get little relief. For the past two days I am not able to sleep through out the night. I will not be able to sleep or sit errect, instead I had to walk here and there. I am not able to conclude what is my problem. Can you please give your valuable suggestions regarding this. Also can u tell me what are the fruits good for health? What should food I avoid and what should I take? Please take this as serious and reply me. I am very scared.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011