What are the remedies for a callus near wrist which pains and has a reddish dot ?

I have a callus on my hand near the bottom of the palm right before hand meets the wrist. It is painful to the touch, and feels knotted/deep ... It has a small clear dot in the center and a small reddish dot to the left and bigger one to the right. I am 22 year old mail.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I advise you to visit your general surgeon and get this examined.After examination nature of this lesion can be determined and so treatment options can be decided.I advise you to get completely evaluated to know if these lesions are caused by any underlying disease.
If you need more information feel free to mail me..