What are the red bumps on body? What is going on? Is it chicken pox?

hi doctor! I am getting random red bumps on my body. they started on the inside of my arm and then began appearing on my side and on my thighs and a little on my other arm and lower legs. the ones that appeared first on my inner arm are starting to raise, I assume the rest are going to also. I am wondering hat these could be. at first I thought chicken pox (I have never had them) but i looked up pictures and they do not look like chicken pox (they are not open sores or pimple-looking...[yet?])
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012