What are the procedures for doing aspiration in the case of unwanted pregnancy ?

I am male of 20 years old. My girlfriend is also 20 years old. We are studying in college. I and my girl friend had sex 10 days back using condoms. she is suppose to have her period 5 to 7 days back, till now period did not start. Even though she gets late period, we are scared now. We dint do any pregnancy test. i would like to know what are the procedures for doing aspiration . Will i be able to be with my girl. Is it ok if we both go alone or is it necessary to go with some elder person(which we dont prefer). Should we have to show any id( i have my license but she doesnt have any id). Actually i stay in chennai and it would be grateful if some of you could tell me some good hospital to approach. Thanking All...
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011