What are the problems when B negative blood group women marry a o positive blood group men ?

is o positive male b negative female compatible for marriage and to have children I am o + but my wife is B -, what would be the effect of this on child birth , now my wife is 3 and half months pragnent.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
with the invention of Anti -D injection & its free should not be much concerned .Only go ICT as advised by gynec.
Wish you good health

OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Now we have injections which are given to have a safe childbirth.There is nothing to worry. Just tell your gynaecologist to regularly monitor her ICT and an injection is given after delivery to protect other children conceived in future.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal