What are the precautions to be taken while having intercourse ?

Can a 14 year old and 13almost 14 have sex easily Hi I m a 14 year old and my girlfriend who is 14 and I have been going out for about a year and she wanted to have this possible at our age? She has been my best friend forever and now she is my girlfriend theirs no one I d rather loose my virginity too.I would use protection as a baby would ruin my life.please help me I want to know if it s possible and anything I would need to do? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011