What are the precautions i should take to become pregnant after miscarriage ?

hi i am 23 yrs old my husband is 30yrs completed 1yr married couple trying for a baby actually on in march 2011 its confirmed i m pregnant but tat baby was nt growing properly doctor gave injection n tablet to adopt my kid i took mtp tablet to adopt after tat in april period as 10 days late n tis month period as happened on correct date s tis is normal or any problem n plz suggest me wen we can plan for a baby last yr i checked hsg also it as come normal pls suggest
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011