What are the precautions for not getting pregnant and do they have any side effect ?

Hello Doctors! I would like to discuss here about the pregnancy matters. I am 25 yrs old female who got recently married with the guy who is 29 yrs old. I am bit confused as do we need to take a chance now or we have more time for baby. The problem is if we use precautions then I heard that its not safe as has some side effects. Please suggest!!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
hi ruchi
welcome to health care magic
tes its true if you go for contraceptive pills method you wioll get side effect.other than contraceptive pills there are many other method if your not planning for baby you can discuss with gynaecologist about it.
as per your age its right time to conceive more you delay more the chance of complication.
good luck