What are the precautions I should take to get pregnant ?

Hello doctor My age is 24. i want to get a pregnant .i got period March 14th. After 10 days my egg is not rupturing. so doctor gave me injection to be rupture. After 31st i went to clinic . An egg (cyst) ruptured. From that day i have taken duphaston for 10 days 2 times which is given by doctor. she told me that after 10 days stop duphaston and wait for one week then if you r not get periods come and see me . April 9th my 10th day over. from that day i stoped to take dupalaston. But today April 13th. today i got periods. plz advice me. what should i do. doctor told me to come 14th if u r not get periods come and see me. i got period March 14. my egg rupured on March 31th. i got period April 14. i m working.pls advice me which things are i should not do to get pregnant. let me know. please advise me.......
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Keep trying . You ll get pregnant soon. Don't strain yourself and dont think too much. Pregnancy occurs when intercourse is done at the time of ovulation. Time intercourse with ovulation (Egg rupture) which should be confirmed by ultrasound exm( Follicular monitoring). Follow instructions of your doctor. take care.
Hello Dr,
Thanks for your Advice Doctor.

Again i got period April 14th. as usual i went to clinic. from 17th (third day) i took justprin to 26th (twelveth day). after i went clinic i put pregnyel injection for an egg has to be rupture. then i went 30th egg ruptured. doctor told to have contact 30th. i dont know this time what will happen. again i m taking dupaston from 1 to 10th after one week if i get periods i have to come meet with doctor. in the mean time which are the things i should avoid like eat, travel, contact then Etc.............