What are the possible ways to squirt?

i am 25 year old married for six months and my husband is a sex freak and on first night i bleed heavily because iam virgin so he told today iam leaving you from not squriting but next time onwards you have to squrit for me. i have no idea how to squrit . every day night he comes and fingers me for hours and hours but iam not squriting just orgasm is not enough for him . when he starts to penetrates he will tore me apart for many hours and he is well built 80 kilos body and iam only 48 kilos . my vagina is so small and only one finger will go inside but my husband penis is so long and big when it enters i feel like toring inside no matter what he want me to squrit. he is so dominating in sex . he want to have sex every night . now iam losing weight nad not feeling well because it s like hell i feel . so doctor is there any way in this world for me to squrit because he is killing me in the name of sex.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Hello and welcome to health care magic.
Sorry to hear about your conditions. Squirting is not actually a medically accepted phenomenon. It is occasionally seen in some women at the time of ecstasy, which is believed to be excessive secretion from a gland called Bartholin's gland. It's not possible to make it happen in a lady, who does not have it.
My advice is to take your husband to an Andrologist and let the doctor explain this to him. He may need a psychiatric counselling as well, which the Andrologist will refer.
This is important as these type of sexual disorder can seriously affect your married life. Take the help of his siblings or his parents to take him to the Andrologist.
Thank you.