What are the possible treatments of Psoriasis ?

Hi, I have query about psoriasis that is it curable? And what are the possible treatments ? Thank You In Advance. Best Regards, Harish
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
well come to health care magic, dear patient harish ,,psoriasis is permanent curable diseases , that must to changes in your diet ,by advise of good ayurveda physician. and diet of psoriasis is not so hard ok. and start experienced ayurveda physician's treatment. if your psoriasis is not chronic about 8 -10 years so it will be cure within few months. and if any problem, so u can contact our research center to cure your disease permanent. wish u for good health contact- 09825942366,,,,09825942366. e mail
Dermatologist Dr. Sudheendra Udbalker's  Response
Hello Harish,

Psoriasis is a chronic relapsing disorder. With proper treatment it can be controlled to achieve absolute clearance of the lesions in few months but then some continuous medications could be required for the maintenance

Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
Hello Harish,

welcome to "healthcare magic forum".
psoriasis is an auto immune disorder ,Homeopathy in Psoriasis treatment, works by correcting immunity and altered immune responses. Homeopathy treatment takes into account genetic factors as well. helps you to increase the immunity in your body resulting into decresing its relapse and remissions . for better results and pain free life start Homoeopathy as soon as you can . consult an Homoeopath or for more info you can write down to (
takecare,wish you good health always !