What are the possible treatments for tendonitis and bursitis?

Thanks I had c4 c7 fusion with medtronic infuse in 2011 Since then I have a new ailment every day,lately I have swelling on inside of left elbow now right not that painfull but when touched it is squichy,I am wooried because since my operation I became handicapped I have tendonitis and bursitis in shoulders and ddeveloped bursitis I lost range of motion in neck,my arms feel like I boxed 12 rounds all the time,I as well can't swallow normal and had 2 throat things done,biopsies and choke even on water, I been back and forth to Drs and they push it away since this product used on me is not fda approved for anterior fusions I have developed at least 6 of 8 major symptons,and also now have to wear braces on arms cause now I have carpel gtunnel. I am getting run around from Drs should I have further testing on the swelling insinsde the creases of arm,as well I am now disabled and walk with a cane any info will help thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Feb 2014