What are the natural remedies for treating erectile dysfunction ?

Hi Doc, I am a 44 yr old male experiencing erectile dysfunction .This started about 18 months ago and is progressively getting worse.I am not having any issue getting an erection , the problem is maintainin one.I am very much in love with my partener and find her an incredible turn on. The problem is during oral sex or intercourse, I start to lose the erection and we are now becoming a little frustrated. I am physically fit and have no underlying health issues. Is there any natural remedies you can suggest, or do I need to see my local gp and talk about the possibilities of Viagra?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011