What are the medicines to reduce the sgpt/alt ?

i m a male 33 years old ,my sgpt/ALT is 48 ,and i have a pain in my left hand ,what s the medecine to reduce the sgpt ? it s dangerous ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Dear thanks for choosing health care magic.Your sgpt is just marginally should not worry much about it.As this much rise is possible in many conditions.So just relax.You do not require any special treatment for the same.Avoid alcohol if you are taking and avoid taking pain killers without consulting you doctor.If you have any problems like pain in abdomen,jaundice,fever etc then only you need treatment.ok buy and take care.