What are the long-term health risks of taking amphetamines ?

I know this may seem at very silly question, but i do love speed and do about 3.5g on the weekend, i do feel like i am unable to go out and enjoy my self with out doing it as i am naturaly a shy person. the only thing i am worried about is long term affects of doing it and how i could maybe go out with out doing so much. thank you x
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Amphetamines are not a very good thing to tke, most of the times recreational, it causes heart problems, eye problems and sometimes even death. I strongly sugggest u to stop using it

Have a healthy living