What are the long term effects of smoking non-filtered tobacco with marijuana?

I am trying to elaborate on an already asked question about smoking marijuana poppers. I ve been smoking marijuana in all forms for about 6 years now, if you are not familiar with a popper, it is a 1/4 inch piece of cigarette stuffed into a small metal cylinder which has marijuana stuffed on top, placed into a bong, and smoked in one simultaneous hit. I ve smoked them in the past but never as frequently as I do now. I have experienced a couple of interesting health issues and concerns since smoking them in abundance and was wondering if the poppers could be a result. I was just wondering if you personally knew anything on them and/or basic long term effects of smoking non-filtered tobacco with marijuana. As far as I know they originated in my city Toronto but they ve become increasingly popular in many other cities in Ontario, Canada.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013