What are the long-term effects of severe childhood concussion ?

I was injured in a MVA at age 11. I am now 50. The concussion resulted from the right side of my head hitting against the door when the car was T-boned from the right. An impression of window handle knob was visible on my right cheekbone. I suffered a complete loss of consciousness for over an hour, retrograde amnesia , severe headache and vomiting. This was 1971. I was hospitalized overnight and went home the next day. I have many health issues now and wonder what might be the long term effects of such a severe childhood concussion.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011