What are the itchy scaly tissues on the foreskin causing swelling ?

sir since a month white scaly tissues have apperared on my foreskin ....it itches sometimes and some times a very unusual sentation i can feel on penis....sir what can it be......i m unmarried 24 yrs age.....normal masterbading...... even more i dont know if i am right or not but.....i think my penis size has decreased and the oreskin is swollen a bit is it something serious....though i am visiting urologist on monday but i want to know about it so that i can tell him my doubts
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011