Welcome to Health CAre MAgic
We are pleased to help you , as per the history provided by you here are some points regarding the contraceptive
used by you .
1. Depo shot is a birth control method for women.
2. It is made up of a hormone similar to progesterone
and is given as an injection by a doctor into the woman's arm or buttocks.
3. Each shot provides protection against pregnancy
for up to 14 weeks, but the shot must be received once every 12 weeks to remain fully protected.
4. Depo-Shot is 99% effective in preventing pregnancy.
Side effects are as follows :
1. Irregular menstrual periods, or no periods at all
7. Changes in appetite
8. Weight gain
9. Excessive growth of facial and body hair
10. Hair loss
11. Loss of bone mineral density
As far as your case is considered first of all go for a urine pregnancy test (UPT) take a kit from any medical shop nearby read the instructions provided by the manufacturer and accordingly perform the test , this will clear your mind regarding what to do next ? as far as your history is concerned there are high possibility of you being pregnant .
As far as your ex or present partner is concerned it is highly difficult to comment about the potency of them until semen analysis
is done on either of them one cannot comment on weather they are capable of making you pregnant or not .