What are the ingredients in the bath salts that are being sold in Arizona ?

Is Arizona one of the states that have ban the sale of some bath salts due to the ingredients? I need an honest, truthful answer as soon as possibile please. My son is on vacation in AZ with some friends. He called and told me that they bought what is called 8 Ballz bath salts from a shopping place out there. They all tried it by snorting it. This was two days ago. The four of them are still up. I am very concerned and worried about them. My plane leaves in 2 hours. I am going out to be with them and take them to get medical help and advice about what needs to be done and if they will be alright. I would like to know everything possibile that anyone knows, for a fact only, about this product to let the medical staff that will be treating them know. Please only facts, trueful and honest answers. One of them is my 21 year old son.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Oct 2011