What are the ideal progesterone levels for conception ?

Hello doctor ,My progesterone level on 22nd day is 134.Is it good for getting pregnant?Are it is too high?Thanks for your reply in advance
Asked On : Thu, 6 Oct 2011
Hello.Welcome.This level is high but if you are getting pregnant then it is good as progesterone is required for the sustenance of pregnancy.Good luck.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, progesteron helps in concieving n maintaining gastation. but you have high leval of this hormon which interfere in concieving baby. at 22nd day of period it may be between 50 to 60 but you have 134 which is rather high , you should consult with your doc n rule out the cause n start proper treatment, do not worry this is curable.
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
yes ,this is high .please visit your doctor and consult this.proper diet plan can help you a lot.drink a lot of water daily.
take care