What are the harms of masturbation? Alternative to masturbation for a healthy sex life?

i am a teenager girl of 16 years old and i am preparing a training course for my mates who are in my age in human development field and i wanted to talk about mustrabution in a scientific way that would help them get over this happit .. so i wanted to ask what is the harms of mustrabution and how can i get myself sexually balanced and fill my needs in sex without harming my health ?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Mar 2013
Hello
I appreciate your query.
During the sexually formative adolescent years and even in adult life later on, Masturbation is a perfectly natural and normal way to relieve your sexual urges.
Contrary to many myths and beliefs, it causes no bodily harm, or ill effects.
However, it is not healthy to overindulge in masturbation or get obsessed by it.
As long as it an occasional habit, it is a good vent for the exceedingly high hormonal urges caused during adolescence.