What are the fruits or vegetables that commonly available to increase the hardness of penis?

what are the fruits or vegetables that are commonly available that can increase the Penis hardness. I am sensible to touch and I get excited very fast and it gets hard but after some min it starts getting bit flacid but get orgasm with soft Penis too....Any help please I am not looking for Pills but some commonly available eatables....Any expert Ideas please...
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Don't be anxious about the hardness of penis. it does not matters. Attitude and love and affection matters.

Chocolate, Milk, Drum Sticks etc are known to increase sexual libido if taken just before intercourse.

sex is more then body game it comes from heart so try to be smile and active, having goodlove and affection,while on this game enjoys with body parts, kissing hugging well which ever you like.make strong love heart.and you will get all.