What are the exercises which i can do safely without strain to my heart?

What are the exercises which i can do safely without strain to my heart . I had underwent angioplasty in 2 arteries in 2008 with 2 medicated stents inserted. I have joined a gym now to reduce weight. I do the ab king pro exercises along with setups on a inclined plane. I do not know whether it's safe for me to do so. But I have to loose weight I do have a belly which I have been trying to reduce from post operation itself. What are the exercises which i can do safely without strain to my heart.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Nov 2010