What are the effects of having contraceptives after one month of having sex ?

hi, m 22 years old,i did not missed my periods but my first period was 10 days delay. I ate i pill but after 40 days of sex i started vomiting and i did home pregnancy test it was ve after that i ate mtp pill for abortion , i started bleeding and some brown colour stuff also started coming out. I am still bleeding it's 3 days back when i ate mtp pill.I ate mtp pill after 57 days of sex. I want to know that how many days will bleeding go on and is it clear from inside.. Actually i am feeling pain in my lower part of body and headache also. please help.. hi, m 22 years old,i did not missed my periods but my first period was 10 days delay. I ate i-pill but after 40 days of sex i started vomiting and i did home pregnancy test it was +ve after that i ate mtp pill for abortion, i started bleeding and some brown colour stuff also started coming out. I am still bleeding it s 3 days back when i ate mtp pill.I ate mtp pill after 57 days of sex.I had sex on 26th of may my period I had period on 2nd of may after that I had my period on 8th of june. I want to know that how many days will bleeding go on and is it clear from inside,,actually i am feeling pain in my lower part of body and headache also. So I ate disprin is it safe,,please tell me what are the do s and dont s.. please help me..........
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011