What are the effects of Primolut-N on pregnancy?

I am 26 years old ,married 1.6 years back, settled in UAE. I am currently pregnant and I have crossed 9 weeks of my pregnancy cycle. I had my last periods starting on Sept 23, 2008.I was away from my husband till Oct 1, 2008 and so I am supposed to have conceived only on or after Oct 1 ,2008.My confusion lies in myself having consumed Primolut-N 5mg,one tablet each,from Oct 18 - Oct 24 (7 days) just to postpone my periods as we were on a trip and I never knew I was pregnant then. Can you please advise me if there will be any compliations in the foetal development.As of now my doctor said evrything is normal.But I do want to avoid all sorts of confusion. So kindly try to give me your sincere advice at the earliest posible.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
i took primolut N to delay my periouds for a week because i was getting married i took 5mg for 10 days but am not to sure it i took it correct now it almost 30days and i have not see my periods as yet can i be pregnant i took a test and it came out negitive. am i realy pregnant what to do
Tablets do not affect development of your baby so dont worry