What are the disadvantages of gym?

Is there any disadvantages of gym..cos i am planning to join next week..i alwasy count both advantages and disadvantages pls suggest me..
Asked On : Sun, 11 Oct 2009
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Look out for gym which has a trained fitness expert/gym instructor. These days you can opt in for personal trainer who can come to your home for guiding and motivating your for exercise.

Anonymous's Response

Before joining get a check done from your doc to see if you are fit to join a gym and what exercises willl be good to you. Excess and lack of knwoledge for anything is bad. Good luck...

Some times you may over work or some times youmay have injuries