What are the different options for pregnancy termination ?

I am newly married women and i did unprotected sex on 26th Jan and me Cycle was about to start on 29 th of Jan , now my periods didn t happened and we don t baby for next 1 year , what we need to do .
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You should know that you did sex in safe period and hence chances of pregnancy are as good as nil.Safe period is the time 5 to 7 days before and after your periods.You can use MTP pill if you are very apprehensive about the pregnancy.It is normal to get your periods delayed by 5 to 7 days.Thanks and good luck.