What are the complications of tubal ligation and c-section ?

Hi I had a tubal ligation and a c-section April of 2011 and i have my periods now every 30 days and it last 7 days or so i was very normal before every 28 and 3 or 4 days and now i have light brown like clear discharge when I wipe it last from 5 to 7 days after my period for instance i will not have the discharge for 2 or 3 days I do get really moddy and very mild cramping the cramping is for 1 day ad the just very moody for the remaining I have called my ob but sje was not too worried she told me to write everything down for 3 months then go see her for a pap and an ultrasound to check on my fibroids I also have gbs im just scared it could be something else
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012