What are the complications of over dosage of Dolo 650 and tapentadol ?

Hi Doctor, my friend has consumed 20 tablets of Dolo 650mg ( acetaminophen tablet) & 6 tablets of Tapentadol 100mg in a single dose last night. The intention is still not known. But he started complaining severe abdominal pain , dizziness & Irritability. It’s more than 24hours since he has taken pills . Will he be alright?? I want to know the complications he might develop later with above dosage if he is not provided proper medical care??
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011