What are the complications arising from and what is the best treatment for nairobi fly burns ?

My girlfriend has some blisters and a very soar area around her neck , she has been suffering by the burns of the Nairobi Fly about 3-4 months ago in the same area in her neck. and been having issues with it for quite a long time. These issues, including a soar, dry area in her neck had dissapeared for a while, but since this weekend they have come back including some small blisters. We have been camping this weekend in an area where there should be plenty of Nairobi Fly s, however, isn t it highly unlikely she got the nairobi fly at the same spot AGAIN? So my question is, could this be the infection of the previous nairobi fly coming back? And what would be the best to do in this case. Some solutions online suggest toothpaste, some other Aloe Vera and again some other say vaseline. Kindly advice us in this situation. Kindest regards, M
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012