What are the clear signs and symptoms of Plantar reflex and how can it be treated ?

Does my daughter give reason to believe she has Planter's reflex? I have reason to believe my 2 and a half year old daughter has Planter s reflex. Any suggestions? Symptoms are: Unstable runner and walker Poor balance Falls with out reason at times Right foot points to the right unstable ankles Wreckless and cluesless stepping down stairs Walks on curled toes 30% of the time Appears to labor lifting or shifting her feet when climbing out of sitting position as one would if they had heavy ankle weights. Writes with entire body leaning down almost on the table.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This is possibly disorder of the musculoskeletal system. Since you said that her foot is facing to the right there could be congenital joint problem. Is there knock knees when she keeps her legs together. She should be examined by her Orthopaedician for corrective measures possibly by splints or operative procedure. Let her avod doing much running for fear of her getting hurt.