What are the clear and sure signs of pregnancy ?

Asked On : Thu, 22 Sep 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, as you had taken tab which helps in ovulation n your last period is on 26th aug, your all symptoms like feeling fatigue, heaviness in breast, mild creamps shows that you are pregnant, you should get pregnancy strip test n consult with your doc.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
First you go for urine test for pregnancy to confirm pregnancy.
Some signs are of having pregnancy but mainly these are the signs of having some infection in your genital tract.
Go for vaginal swab test and go for treatment accordingly.
Ok and bye.