What are the charges for cognitive behavioural therapy ?

what are the charges for cognitive behavioural therapy .how much does a psychiatrist in mumbai charge?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Welcome to health care magic
     Charges varies from doctor to doctor & hospital to hospital in Mumbai.Big hospital charge big amounts for same treatment than smaller hospital & nursing Homes.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Psychiatrist Dr. Jagadeesan's  Response
Usually a psychiatrist charges based on the duration of consultation for CBT sessions. Mumbai definitely should be costly.It might be anywhere between Rs 1500/- to Rs 5000/- per hour