What are the changes during 6th month of pregnancy ?

i am 6 month pagnent. i want to know what was the feeling in during 6 month pragnecy? what was the feeling in 6month pregnecy.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
dear Pooja,this period of pregnancy is time to enjoy.You will be feeling movements of baby inside all the day.The baby is growing inside so your weight increases.Take proper rest and healthy nutritious diet.I hope you had undergone ultrasound at 16-18 weeks for evaluating growth of baby.Other wise you can continue your routine and keep regular follow up with your doctor and do take iron tablets regularly.bye and take care.