What are the chances to conceive if had unprotected sex on the first day of periods and took an contraceptive pill ?

i want to ask one of my firend have her 1st day of period & she have an unprotected sex after that she has taken an i pill tablet emergency contraceptive pill so i want to know that is there any chances of pregnancy or any chances of any type of side effect becuse after taking tablet she has stopped her bleeding i want to ask one of my firend have her 1st day of period & she have an unprotected sex after that she has taken an i pill tablet emergency contraceptive pill so i want to know that is there any chances of pregnancy or any chances of any type of side effect becuse after taking tablet she has stopped her bleeding
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011