What are the chances to conceive if had sex on the 4th day of periods ?

I became intimate with my husband on the 4th day of my period that is 25.06.2011. I have missed my period this month by 15 days Instead I am having white discharge sometimes. Am I pregnant? I am 31yrs old and I get my period after every 29 days. Is it possible to get pregnant on the 4th day of my period? My husband doubts my fidelity. Please help. It may be noted taht I had SGPT level of 135 and the doctor suggested me an USG. The USG was done on 19.06.2011.The report showed that I am having a cyst in my right ovary . The report says A cystic SOL (40mm*33mm*37mm=26cc) with regular and smooth outline noted at right ovary (52mm*42mm*48mm=57cc) without any septation, suspended debris or solid nodule. I visited a gynaecologist and he told me that it was a normal cyst and there is nothing to worry about it. He advised me to get an USG done after 3-4 months and confirm the latest position of the cyst. I am in great tension. Can you help me? Considering the circumstances at my home front I am afraid to go to the doctor or take a pregnancy test. Is it possible that I am pregnant? Please reply and relieve me from this current situatin.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
There are very low chances that it could be pregnancy . you must have missed it because of your cyst . moreover having intercourse on fourth day of menstrual cycle does not lead to pregnancy.
I advise you to visit your gynecologist and get a urine pregnancy test done. do not worry much about it and explaining clearly to your husband will help you