What are the chances that my problem could be bladder cancer ?

Hi, I am a 24 year old male. In Sep '08, when I was urinating, a few drops of blood came out of the penis at the end of urination. The same lasted for 3-4 days. I did not consult a doctor then. In Sep '10. the same problem appeared again. Again, a few drops of blood would come out at the end of urination. The underwear would also get stained with drops of blood. On both counts, there was no pain associated with urination.I consulted a urologist, got an Ultra Sonograph done, got a CT scan done. There was no sign of any infection or anything irregular apart from slight thickening of the walls of the urinary bladder. The CT scan said that cystitis should be ruled out. A month after that , in Oct '10, I started facing burning and pain while urinating(but no blood). The frequency of urination also increased. I went to the urologist, he asked me to just drink a lot of water and take it easy. Since then, I have been facing this problem on and off. From my observation, this problem surfaces whenever I consume alcohol. A week back I went to another urologist. This time around, I got a sonogram done, again everything looks normal. The urologist has told me that if the problem persists, I need to undergo a cystoscopy, to rule out bladder cancer. What are the chances that my problem could be bladder cancer ? Or is this a problem with the prostate ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011