What are the chances that I am pregnant after having unprotected sex even though my boyfriend pulled out ?

i finished my period 3 weeks ago and am due for it to come in about 5 days. however, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few times but he pulled out every single time. a week after having unprotected sex i began to have cramps that feel like menstral cramps and they have continued for 2 weeks now. what are the chances i m pregnant , i m way too young i was stupid i cannot tell my parents and i REALLY need advice. i peed on a stick 5 days ago it said negative.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011