What are the chances of pregnancy with protected sex? Will I get pregnant during period?

Hi there, so I m 17 and sexually active. I go to a catholic school that doesn t talk about sex and i need questions answered. So, when my boyfriend gets turned on he leaks this type of liquid which is clear and a little sticky does this liquid contain sperm and if so what are the chances of me getting pregnant off this if I m on birth control . I would also like to know when i am more likely to be fertile while I m not on my period. We use condoms but when we don t have any we never finish, we ALWAYS pull out and i finish him by hand . Please answer these questions ! Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013