What are the chances of pregnancy since i had protected sex and have not got periods yet ?

I got my period on the 6th I had protected sex on the 12th and I was still bleeding but my period ended the night after. I haven t gotten my period and it s now the 8th of the following month. I ve always been tired I work a lot so that hasn t really changed for me, im not exactly sure that the symptoms apply to me im just beyond worried I also feel as if I have a bump am I just freaking myself out? What are the chances of me being pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011