What are the chances of pregnancy in one with tubal ligation, heavy bleeding and cysts on both the ovaries ?

Am a 43 year old woman .my tubes wer cut n tied nine years ago.last week I went to tthe E.R with very heavy bleeding and pain all over my lower stomach and left side that went to my back..the first thing I was asked was r you pregnant and I gave them my history..they still thought I was pregnant after some test and a ultrasound that was ruled out.they did fing ovarian cyst on both ovaries one the size of a golf ball and the other the size of a walnut.the doc. In the e.r told me and my husband not to have sex as with the swelling and jumbled upness of everything down there that I could get pregnant not a high chance but still a chance..he also told us that it could take up to 2 to 3 mensies for the cyst to clear up..what do you think is this a possibility. Of becomeing pregant.and does it really take that long for cyst to clear up on their own.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Feb 2012