What are the chances of pregnancy if I took the wrong dosage of yasmin pill ? Can birth control pills cause delayed periods or am I pregnant ?

hi im 20 and i am on yasmin contraceptive and i have polysystic ovarian syndrome.i never missed a day in taking the active tablets but i did take extra for a few days because i was a hour late(took 2 on a single day).I think i did that for about 4 daysi had sex on the 24th and and on the same day i started the inactive tablet.Could there be a chance of pregnancy .im on the third inactive tablet and did not get my period.Does it delay when you take extra.I am having a sharp pain.Think ovary part.I dont understand how it works.Please help i am scared.Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011