What are the chances of pregnancy if I take the wrong dosage of aviane ?

i have been taking birth control pills since last august. and then i switched to the depo because my pills was causing me to have painful cramps before my menstral periods. but when i got on the shot i was on my menstral for two months non-stop. so then my doctor prescribed me aviane. i was wondering if i do not take the last four days on my 4th week row, but i take my active pill on the day i am suppose to, can i get pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011