What are the chances of pregnancy if I have irregular periods and a still a virgin ?

Pleaseee Help ! is It A Big Chance I'm Pregnant ? ok so my periods are irregular i don t get them sometimes for months at a time ! i had sex yesterday without a condom i thought he had one on , but he didn t c u m at all and not before either It was my first time my cherry still hasn t popped yet what s the chances of me getting pregnant ? please help . he didn t c u m at all and said he didn t prec u m I haven t had my period in like a month and a half.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011