What are the chances of pregnancy if I had unprotected sex before ovulation ?

hello i am tryin to get pregnant my ovulation day was july 7 i had unprotected sex on july 3,4,6, and 9 i know i wont be able to tell if im pregnant til i miss a period but i just want to know what my chances are ive been having a lil cramping here n there very mild but i notice them
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you have chance of pregnancy if the semen was normal and you have patent tubes
ovum is alive till 24 hrs of ovulation and the sperm if normal will be alive till 72 hrs in the female genital tract so the sperm in you on 6th have the chance to penetrate the ovum and pregnancy to occur
  Anonymous's Response
ok thank you what is the earliest i could take a test?